Friday, July 16, 2010

Adventure

::an activity that is perceived to involve risk, dangerous or exciting

::an exciting or remarkable experience

I <3 adventure.

India <3

Batopilas, Mexico
Tarahumara Indians

San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico

Thailand (yup, that's me on the right)

Barcelona, Spain

Jamaica

Philippines

Guatemala

 San Blas Islands, Kuna Yala Indians

Haiti

I had NO clue when I graduated from high school 11 years ago the adventures God had in store for me.  I know He promised that He had good plans (Jeremiah 29:11) and that He had prepared the paths I needed to take ahead of time (Ephesians 2:10) and that He said in my life He would do exceedingly, abundantly, above all I could ever ask, dream, think, hope or imagine (Ephesians 3:20)...but I really had no clue!  He has truly done more in my life than I could have ever dreamed up.

I'm not sure of all the adventures that are still in store but I know they will continue to blow me away because God is just that awesome.  Trusting God seems like a risky thing, but really, it's the only sure thing and it's the most FUN you will ever have!  (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Here's to what's next!  I know it's going to be incredible!

* Photos are all mine...just a few places my adventures have taken me!

1 comment:

  1. I always knew you were here to serve such a purpose!!!
    You are an inspiration to alot of poeple!!
    You have been so many wonderful places!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin