Is it June 1st already?! What? Hi, can I have some of 2010 back please? It's hard to believe we're almost half way through this year. 2010 has actually been a pretty incredible year for me this far. I can't wait to see what the rest of it holds. I know it's going to be even better than this first half.
I don't know where you are at with 2010 if you feel the same way or just the opposite or if you have no feelings toward it whatsoever. But I just wanted to encourage you, or actually, I wanted to let my boss and Pastor, Steve Wallace, encourage you. If you want 2010 to be the greatest year you have seen, make some time and listen to our latest podcast, For Others: Great Expectations. It's pretty phenomenal. You can also click the "subscribe" button up in the top right hand corner of that page and listen to it on Itunes.
It's good stuff. What are you expecting for this year? I'm expecting quite a bit. I'd rather shoot for all of it and get half then shoot for nothing and get it all. Of course, I'm also basing my expectations on the promises in God's Word, which means I already know the outcome.
"God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" Ephesians 3:20 (msg)
No comments:
Post a Comment