Saturday, April 24, 2010

Baby sis is a Mrs!


Last month my baby sister, Whitney Ann Picklo became Whitney Ann Dorton!


So happy for her and Paul, they met their first year of college and got married after they graduated.  They compliment each other very well...I'm sure they will learn a lot about each other over the years, but they have a great friendship as a good solid foundation.

The wedding was gorgeous, outdoors, perfect weather, good food, full of friends and family and ended with lots of dancing.  I'm excited to see the professional pictures, right now I only have what we bummed off of other peoples cameras, as we were all in the wedding.

My date for the night though, gotta show him off:


He's pretty amazing :)  I'll be sure and post more when I get them.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family!!
    Hope you share the professional ones too!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin