OK, I've been MIA, I know. Life got a little crazy around the holidays and honestly, it hasn't really slowed down, so I just need to learn to balance it all. No I don't have kids and no I'm not married. And all the married people and parents just said, "Get a grip, you don't know what busy means." I promise I do, it's just not the same KIND of busy. Although I will say I know I can tap into "alone" time much easier than you.
I decided that with the new year I have somethings to write, so as the writing bug hits I'll sit down and see where it goes. I'm sure so many of you are interested in what I have to say! :)
Hope your 2010 is fab so far. Is it already mid-February? Ayyiiyii! Where is the time going?
I decided that with the new year I have somethings to write, so as the writing bug hits I'll sit down and see where it goes. I'm sure so many of you are interested in what I have to say! :)
Hope your 2010 is fab so far. Is it already mid-February? Ayyiiyii! Where is the time going?
I'm interested for sure, and I know I'm not the only one. You've really challenged me in the past and I look forward to reading and being open to let God use you to challenge me anytime!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dawn :~)