Heard this song today and absolutely loved it...
Thought I'd share the words, you can click here and hear the song for yourself. All good stuff.
I wanna be searched for, I wanna be found.
I wanna be hidden for you to discover.
I wanna see you desperate for a love that's worth while.
I want you to trust your heart when it tells you, that I'm the one.
Fight to find the love you seek.
Swim miles, climb mountains, keep looking for me.
Don't give up I'm waiting for you, to find me and save the day.
To rescue my heart.
Won't you fight for me.
I wanna be loved, I wanna be adored.
I wanna be the girl to end all your searching.
I wanna hear you say that I was so worth the wait.
I want you to trust me when I tell you, that you're the one.
Fight to find the love you seek.
Swim miles, climb mountains, keep looking for me.
Don't give up I'm waiting for you, to find me and save the day.
To rescue my heart.
Won't you fight for me...
I know you're scared
Cause uncertainty lies at loves beginnings but
I can guarantee your victory if I'm what you're fighting for
You can dive into this baby it's ok to give into it
Before you even knew my name, you'd already won the day.
So fight to find the love you seek.
No comments:
Post a Comment